Vete a la Versh

domingo, 11 de julio de 2010


"... and once again i find myself dealing with the same rocks I've
slip before, the same chains that were set upon me keep getting
heavier, same old problems I used to worry about are now a matter of
priority... and the urge to express my feelings is greater than ever,
but... it's difficult to show someone my feelings, because I can't
trust anyone, sadly and ironically, I can only talk about this while
I'm drinking alcohol, making me a little bit an alcoholic... I don't
want to be suffering same things I've faced, I just want to be happy,
smile at least a whole day long, evade problems for a long time...
... but it sppears to be easier to get addicted to something, rather
than facing problems and face them, for my shame, videogames and
alcohol seem to be my adictions, alcohol begining to become an
instrumet to let feelings go...
... and love is very unffair at me...
...
...
...so...
...what shall I do now?...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario